Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
Personal data is collected by Proova srls and processed on computer media and will under no circumstances and for any reason be transferred to third parties.
Personal srls data will not be used to send advertising material, promotions and the like, as this activity must require the express consent of the data owner.
Prova guarantees its Customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003. The data controller is Proova srls in the person appointed from time to time.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User may, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of processing based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of those interested in the processing are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing which can be exercised by sending an request to the data controller.
Security of personal data
The security standards used by Proova srls to make your personal information private and confidential, including “firewalls” and data transmission through SSL (Secure Socket Layer), are the highest in the state of the art. Furthermore, specific techniques are used to protect this data from unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, the minimum security measures indicated by the Privacy Code and subsequent amendments are guaranteed.